About AlertWatch, Inc.
AlertWatch, Inc. is an Ann Arbor-based firm that develops and markets clinical decision support systems for hospitals. Founded in 2011, AlertWatch simplifies patient monitoring with intuitive products for the operating room and labor & delivery unit.
AlertWatch products now run at the University of Michigan and several other training hospitals across the United States. Contact us if you’re interested in learning more.
The Press Room
Take a look at some of our recent press coverage and press releases:
- February, 2014: U-M Startup AlertWatch Gains FDA Clearance to Sell Patient Monitoring Software
- August, 2013: AlertWatch Granted Second Patent and related press coverage
- July, 2013: AlertWatch Lands Additional Investment
- April, 2013: AlertWatch Raises $1 Million
- April, 2013: AlertWatch Offers New Way to Monitor OR Patients
- November, 2012: U-M Startups Amaze on Tech Tour
Meet the AlertWatch Team
The AlertWatch Board
Learn more about our partner organizations.