About AlertWatch, Inc.
AlertWatch, Inc. is an Ann Arbor-based firm that develops and markets clinical decision support systems for hospitals. Founded in 2011, AlertWatch simplifies patient monitoring with intuitive products for the operating room and labor & delivery unit.
The Press Room
Take a look at some of our recent press coverage and press releases:
- February, 2014: U-M Startup AlertWatch Gains FDA Clearance to Sell Patient Monitoring Software
- August, 2013: AlertWatch Granted Second Patent and related press coverage
- July, 2013: AlertWatch Lands Additional Investment
- April, 2013: AlertWatch Raises $1 Million
- April, 2013: AlertWatch Offers New Way to Monitor OR Patients
- November, 2012: U-M Startups Amaze on Tech Tour
Meet the AlertWatch Team
The AlertWatch Board
Learn more about our partner organizations.