In the OR, every minute is vital.
And every vital is an opportunity for improvement.
Better Monitoring Improves Quality
Perioperative quality has emerged as a critical piece of any hospital’s overall quality improvement efforts. AlertWatch, recognizing that opportunity, has created AlertWatch:OR, a real-time clinical decision support solution that integrates thousands of data fields into an intuitive interface that turns that data into personalized, actionable insights. AlertWatch:OR now includes low-latency waveforms.
AlertWatch has robust, patient-specific clinical decision support across a multitude of clinical concerns, including:
- Ventilation Management with ideal body weight tidal volume, PEEP, and driving pressure alerting.
- Goal Directed hemodynamic management supported by live I/O balance calculations
- Blood pressure & heart rate management
- Insulin management & glucose rechecking
- Estimated hematocrit and blood loss
- High cumulative vasopressor usage
- Age-adjusted MAC incorporating effects of Propofol & Etomodate
- High Fresh Gas Flow alerts with checks for hemodynamic instability
- Alerting for cumulative duration of hypotension
- Anesthesia start time for increased billing capture
- PONV prevention
- Antibiotic re-dosing with adjustments for creatinine clearance
Every component of the graphic display can provide additional context and trends with a single touch. Please try the demo to see how the product works.
Download AlertWatch:OR from the Apple App Store