Every maternal death is a monumental loss.
And every near miss should be a call to action.
Better Care Means Better Outcomes
AlertWatch:OB is the first and only FDA 510(k)-cleared software system dedicated solely to the safety of mothers in labor and delivery. It improves the safety of labor and delivery care with key features including:
- Real-time MEWS alerting & paging with proprietary filtering for improved maternal safety without alarm fatigue.
- Integrated monitoring of mother from triage through postpartum, including ORs and PACUs.
- ACOG postpartum hemorrhage risk is assessed every minute for every mother, with automatic checks for blood availability and adequacy of IV access.
Real-time MEWS alerting & paging with proprietary filtering for improved maternal safety and less alarm fatigue.¹ ²
Clinical studies demonstrate improvement in PPH detection over current manual documentation and notification process.³
2. Klumpner, TT, et al. User Perceptions of an Electronic Maternal Alerting System, Anesthesia & Analgesia Practice: September 2020.
3. Klumpner TT, et al. Use of a Novel Electronic Maternal Surveillance System and the Maternal Early Warning Criteria to Detect Severe Postpartum Hemorrhage. Anesthesia & Analgesia. September 2020. Visit our website for more information.
Download AlertWatch:OB from the Apple App Store