Your patients range from the ICU to the floor.
So should your surveillance and decision support.
Streamline Monitoring Across Units
The ICU and ED are fast-paced environment, with some of the hospital’s most vulnerable patients. They are also the area of the hospital where alert fatigue is most prevalent. Counter that with lower acuity units in the hospital where patient issues can emerge without the appropriate levels of clinical awareness and involvement.
AlertWatch:AC is the solution that enables telehealth and streamlined remote monitoring by combining disparate patient data, and notifying clinicians of emerging situations without overwhelming them with false positives and nuisance alerts. The key features of AlertWatch:AC are below.
- Complex decision support for patients on ECMO, VAE, and related support system devices.
- Sepsis bundle to assist with identifying and responding to patients with potential Sepsis.
- Low-latency waveforms allow providers to remotely monitor patients.
- Streamlined decision support for patients not on support devices.
- Safety net alerts for lower acuity patients to reduce the likelihood of gaps in safety.
- Sepsis, diabetes management, and other quality of care bundles ensure patients recover as intended.
AlertWatch:AC is pending FDA clearance and available for research only.
Download AlertWatch:AC from the Apple App Store